5 days, 4 nights, 800 km
Rovaniemi – Kenttälampi (Russian border) – Rovaniemi
Experience the feel one of the oldest Finnish trades – forestry. In the olden days the lumberjacks lived at the logging sites for quite long times midst harsh winter. This tour takes you to the deepest forests of Finnish Lapland, traditional Lumberjack country, close to the Russian border. We will not only be experiencing the traditional way of living in a lumberjack community, we will also do some deep snow driving. Exploring the snowy forests of eastern Lapland leaves you speechless.
Accommodation in a Lumberjacks lodge.
Departure for min 4 persons: 2 500 € / person, twin room
Supplement for single room: 220 € / person
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE 18.2.-22.2.2018 - PRICE 2 500 € / PERSONS
- on guaranteed departures we accept bookings of 1 or 2 persons.
Inquiries and bookings: email@example.com
- overnight and dinner at Headquarters (twin rooms) on arrival to Rovaniemi.
- single driving on quality snowmobiles
- free ride training
- optional ice-fishing (no supplement)
- accommodation in twin rooms at a wilderness lodge
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the driving days