Expedition: 5 days, 4 nights, 800 km
Rovaniemi – Kenttälampi (Russian border) – Rovaniemi
Total duration: 6 days
This tour takes you to the deepest forests of Finnish Lapland, traditional Lumberjack country, close to the Russian border. We will not only be experiencing the traditional way of living in a lumberjack community, we will also do some deep snow driving. Exploring the snowy forests of eastern Lapland leaves you speechless.
Arrival day: You arrive in Rovaniemi (apt RVN) and are transferred to Eastern Lapland, Salla. Dinner and briefing at the lodge. The Lumberjack's lodge will be your base for the full duration of the tour.
Driving days: The focus is on deep snow driving and free riding. The area is known for its extreme amounts of snow. On one of the days we will concur the famous fell of the area. Lunches en route outdoors and dinners at the lodge.
Departure day: Transfer back to Rovaniemi and the airport
Accommodation in a Lumberjacks lodge.
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE 2 500 € / person in twin room
Travel dates: 26.2.-3.3.2019
On guaranteed departures we accept bookings for 1-2 persons (1 persons as soon as there is a booking for min 2 adults)
Inquiries and bookings: email@example.com
- 4 nights accommodation at Base Camp Kenttälampi (single or twin room)
- 1 overnight in Rovaniemi, hotel twin rooms or apartment
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- use of sauna, kota and the lodge facilities, lodge is in private use of the group
- 3 full days snowmobiling, single driving
- 1 half day snowmobiling, single driving
- guide services
- winter equipment
- alcoholic beverages can be ordered in advance (payment: shop price + 45 € / shop delivery fee)
- additional overnights or services in Lapland
- transfers from other airports than Rovaniemi